Applications are now Closed for 2018-2019 season!
Become a Model Rep for The Frock!
Our Model Rep Program is open to girls’ ages 16 - 24 years old. We are looking for girls who are photogenic, outgoing, and not afraid to show a little sass on camera! Model Rep's will also be asked to share posts and/or tag The Frock on social media if the model is Rocking The Frock! Models will need to be willing and able to appear in photo and social media events monthly. Models must come to events with hair and makeup done and the photos taken will be posted on The Frock's social media. Once accepted into our Model Rep Rewards Program you will be supplied with advertising materials. Applications will open on Saturday, June 23 and they will close Saturday, July 14. Please be mindful that this process takes time and we will work as quickly and efficiently as possible to give all applicants our decision by August 1, 2018.
Here's how it works:
Our program is flexible, what you put in to the program the more you can get out of it! Our models are compensated at $15.00 an hour* by participating in our events:
- Photo Ops monthly on New Arrivals and Sharing on Social Media (Instagram and Facebook)
- Fashion Shows. Be featured in our virtual shows monthly or in house fashion events.
There may be other things to participate in throughout the season, but these are just a few. If you are busy and you can only make it to a few events, you can get compensated by referring your friends and if they purchase a formal or social occasion gown from The Frock, you get additional merchandise credit.
*If the applicant is below the age of 18, a photo waiver will need to be signed by a parent or guardian to release the rights of posting a photo of said applicant on social media.*
*Compensation is in merchandise credit
Here's how to apply:
Step 1: Take a few moments to follow us on social media. You must be following us on all platforms in order for your application to be complete!
- Instagram: TheFrock
- Facebook: The Frock Boutique
- Snapchat: thefrockob
Step 2: Fill out our online application
Step 3: Submit your application and we will let you know our decision by August 1, 2018!
Step 4: Call Backs- print, sign, and if you are under 18 have your parents sign the photo release waiver to bring to your interview slot.
- The Frock reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Model Rep Program at any time without giving any prior notice to any party.
- The Frock reserves the right to disqualify and prohibit from participating any individual who The Frock determines is or is attempting to (i) tamper with The Frock's website or social media accounts at any part of the contest, (ii) intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other models or The Frock's employees or affiliates; and/or (iii) otherwise violating these Terms & Conditions.
- All pictures produced by The Frock in this program shall be for unlimited use by The Frock, its affiliates, members and the like, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, editorials, documentaries, broadcasts and any other publication.
We will contact you once we have made decisions on our 2018- 2019 Model Reps!